Human Resources and Payroll



Frequently Asked Questions - Tax Withholding

The tax forms identified below are available for download in Portable Document Format (PDF). You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print these documents.

Federal Taxes - Citizens and Permanent Residents of U.S.

State Taxes - Citizens and Permanent Residents of U.S.

Taxation of Nonresidents Visiting the U.S. on a Visa

All employees visiting the United States on any type of visa must report to International Tax Office in room 4400 in Merten Hall to complete appropriate tax forms. An International tax coordinator will assist nonresident employees with interpretation of U.S. tax laws as they apply to each country and will also assist with completing the tax forms.